Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive therapeutic modality that sends acoustic waves carrying high energy to painful spots and myoskeletal tissues. The energy promotes regeneration and reparative processes of the bones, tendons and other soft tissues.
We apply this form of treatment to subacute, subchronic and chronic musculoskeletal conditions in conjunction with a biomechanical assessment and a treatment plan that may include soft tissue manipulation and exercises.
We can help with the following:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spur
- Achilles tendonitis and thickening
- Elbow Epicondylitis (Golfer’s and Tennis elbow)
- Patellar tendonitis (Jumper’s knee)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Calcific Tendonitis of the Rotator Cuff in the shoulder
- Hip Bursitis (Trochanteric)
- Chronic Pain
Book an appointment
Ready to take the next step?
How can we help?